|Award-Winning Author Jeannie Walker|
I'm proud to introduce my friend and author: Dr. Rita Hancock
|Dr. Rita Hancock|
• Earlybird copies ON SALE NOW via www.RadicalWell-being.com
• On Amazon.com NOW! http://amzn.to/10F0wVZ
• IN BOOKSTORES and via other ONLINE VENDORS starting January 8, 2013.
Please like Dr. Hancock's new page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RadicalWellBeing
In Bookstores and Elsewhere on the Internet
January 8, 2013!
Radical Well-being: A biblical guide to overcoming pain, illness, and addictions
If you suffer from chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, neck or back pain, or if you have irritable bowel syndrome, jaw pain, large numbers of food and drug allergies, unexplained rashes, or even mental health issues like depression, anxiety, or unwanted behaviors such as overeating, an eating disorder, overspending, drug abuse or alcoholism, Radical Well-being may be the right book for you. This is especially true if you desire an overtly Christian or biblical approach to solving your problem.
With nearly fifteen years experience counseling patients from a balanced, mind/body/Holy Spirit perspective, Dr. Rita gives you practical nuts-and-bolts advice, including:
• How to identify the lies that are manipulating you from a subconscious level, e.g. "I'm worthless," "It's my fault," "I'm stupid," "I'm bad," "I'm ugly," "I'm dirty," "I'm damaged goods," etc.
• How to fully receive biblical truth to replace those lies
• How to heal the emotional factors that can make your pain and unwanted behaviors seem worse
• How to overcome addictive behaviors like overeating, taking drugs or alcohol, over-shopping, etc.
• How to overcome depression, anxiety, and anger issues that threaten your relationships
• How to fully accept God's love and forgiveness on a deep, healing level
*I was privileged to receive an advance copy of this book. I believe it is a positive approach to the nuts and bolts of love and healing by finding our inner spirit with the help of God and His infinite love. I love how the author skillfully puts action points in the book with questions to ask God as we kneel in prayer. We need to ask questions if we are to learn why we reach for false comfort in things and the wrong kind of people. There is no better source than God, who can show us the truth, give us hope and guidance on how to successfully live our lives in a constructive and happy way. Feeling pain, guilt or remorse can cause each of us emotional and physical illness. I think "Radical Well-Being" is a great guide that will help us learn how to live one day at a time happier, healthier, stronger, sharper and better by the power or God's healing love.
Another book by Dr. Rita Hancock