Monday, February 15, 2016

SEARCHING for JUSTICE

Becky Sternadel celebrates her millionaire dad's birthday.
Becky J. Sternadel
"Dad, I miss you every day. 
Happy Birthday with love.
You were taken from us way too soon by wicked, greedy women who pretended to be your caregiver while they continuously gave you arsenic poison until you died from extreme arsenic poisoning.
It has been 26 years, but we will continue to search for justice.

Becky visiting with her dad for one last time.

Award-Winning True Crime Story about the murder of millionaire Jerry Sternadel AVAILABLE ON AMAZON, SMASHWORDS, BARNES & NOBLE   Author Website

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! God will be the ultimate Justice! I have faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! dark0de market url

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. dark0de market link

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou.
    <a href="https://iasiso-europe.com/spanish/certificacion-iso-14001-en-espana/</a>

    ReplyDelete