Monday, July 28, 2014

A Time for Everything

Good times bring great memories.
Bad times bring sorrow.
When my millionaire ex-husband was poisoned to death - it brought me and my children great sorrow.
I dropped everything to become a real-life sleuth to help get justice for the father of my children. It was a time I would never forget. I chronicled the homicide investigation and the murder in the award-winning true crime "Fighting the Devil".

                                                     
                                                         "Fighting the Devil" Website


To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the Heaven.
I said in my heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: For there is a time and a purpose for every work under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment