Wednesday, September 14, 2011


***** Five Stars 
"Fighting the Devil"

 Rebecca Scarberry
SHOCKING TRUE STORY!
While reading this book, my heart ached thinking of Jeannie Walker's children. No adult, let alone a child, should ever have to suffer through this much pain. It could possibly take years more for Jeannie and her children to recover from the heartache, injustices and horror. 
Without giving too much away, it is sad the battle for justice must continue, but I would do no less than Jeannie is continuing to do today. My having been a legal secretary/paralegal years ago, I should have been able to foresee the outcome. It took me by surprise I assume because I was unaware of the Texas laws regarding this matter. I am now fully informed and outraged. I support Jeannie in her struggle to get the laws changed and wish I had a magic wand I could use to take away her childrens' pain.
Rebecca Scarberry Link on Goodreads:                 Rebecca on Twitter @Scarberryfields

No comments:

Post a Comment