Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Winner of Kindle Edition of "Fighting the Devil"


CONGRATULATIONS! Robbi Sommers Bryant won the free Kindle Edition of "Fighting the Devil" - A True Story of Consuming Passion, Deadly Poison, and Murder 


Something about Robbi 
Location: Sonoma County California
I'm a published writer that has recently retired as a dental hygienist. I've worn many hats over the years: Mother to 3 boys, disco dance teacher, tarot teacher and reader, licensed esthetician, certified massage therapist and I'm really fun to be with. 

I've also written articles that were published in magazines such as Reader's Digest, Redbook and Penthouse. In 1997, my oldest son died unexpectedly leaving myself and my twin 13-year-old boys in a state of deep grief and shock. My passion for everything vanished and I stopped writing for some time. 
My 1st novel "The Beautiful Evil" was published June 2011 




Robbi's book on Amazon    Robbi's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment