- Story on TV
- "FIGHTING THE DEVIL" BOOK OF THE YEAR
- DO KILLER'S HAVE A CONSCIENCE?
- Video Trailer "Fighting the Devil"
- Order "Fighting the Devil"
- A real-life Sherlock Holmes
- Sample Chapter & Excerpt from "Fighting the Devil"
- Reader Reviews
- NDE BOOK "I SAW THE LIGHT" - A True Story- eBook&Paperback
- "Thomas, The Friendly Ghost"- A True Story of Encounters with Ghosts
- Color Illustrated Children's Book- " THE RAIN SNAKE" - A True Story of Faith & Love -eBook&Paperback
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
I lost a dear friend in Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs - 1955-2011
I lost a dear friend today. Steve Jobs never talked about himself. He never bragged about his accomplishments or his kindness and generosity to others. He was a visionary who won't ever be replaced. Today the gates of Heaven opened and gathered up another angel to watch out over us. Please pray for Steve's loving family. He will be immensely missed by his family and millions of friends. God bless Apple and God bless Steve Jobs.