Thursday, April 12, 2012

Five Diamond & Gold Stars to fantastic true crime story "Fighting the Devil"

Debbie Hickmon- Avid Reader

Five Diamond & Gold Stars to the fantastic true crime story -  "Fighting the Devil"

This is an incredibly true and horrifying story. I do not want to go into detail, as I hope everyone reads this book. It is a fantastic book, and Jeannie Walker did a marvelous job getting this story out there. I can only hope that justice will prevail, one day, to all that were involved.
There were times in this book, I just could not believe what really happened! I believe that KARMA will always return to those that do unto others, for good or bad.
I recommend that everyone read this book… it will give you a different perspective on life!!!

                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment